NFA weapons that needing a tax stamp (title II weapons):
- Machine guns (automatic weapons); the frames or receivers of machine guns, any combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting weapons into machine guns, any part designed and intended for converting a weapon into a machine gun, any combination of parts from which a machine gun can be assembled if in the possession or under the control of a person.
- Sound suppressors (silencers) and any part designed and intended for fabricating a silencer.
- Short barreled shotguns (less than 18 inches in length)
- Short barreled rifles (less than 16 inches in length) included's shotguns and can also be known as SBR.
- Destructive devices ie. Bazookas, mortars, anti-tank guns (over caliber .50), Molotov cocktails
“Any other weapons” ie. Cane guns, Gadget-type firearms, “pen” guns which fire a projectile by the action of an explosive, H&R Handyguns, Ithaca Auto-Burglar guns
*It is important to point out that in some states machine guns are illegal and you should check with your state’s regulations before purchasing.