An aligning insert add-on for the UpLULA™ and 22UpLULA™ loaders. It assist loading single-stack magazines by eliminating wiggling of the mag inside the loader. It connects to and is used with an existing loader, it’s not a new loader. Sold separately from the loader.Best for:
- 1911 .45ACP mags (Using the UpLULA™)
- 9mm single-stack mags (Using the UpLULA™)
- Converted .22LR 1911 mags (Using the 22UpLULA™)
- The 1911AI™ is useful with mags width less than 14.5mm (0.57?). Wider mags will not fit in
An aligning insert add-on for the UpLULA™ and 22UpLULA™ loaders. It assists loading single-stack magazines by eliminating wiggling of the mag inside the loader. It’s an insert for your existing loader, not a new loader.
If you are using single-stack magazine whether .45 cal. 1911, 9mm single-stack, or .22LR cal. converted 1911, as examples, we highly recommend that you use our new 1911AI™ Aligner Insert with your UpLULA™ or 22UpLULA™ loaders. With it single-stack magazine will not wiggle inside the wide body of these loaders.
The 1911AI inserts are packed two in a blister. Please connect the 1911AI™ Aligner Insert to the ring of the loader and thereafter it can be ‘clicked’ to the bottom of the loader to narrow it when using single-stack magazines. You can easily release it when loading wide-body mags.
Assists loading single-stack mags, like:
- .45 cal 1911 mags.
- .40 cal 1911-wide mags.
- 9mm cal single-stack mags.
- .22LR cal converted 1911-wide mags.
- Eliminates mag wiggling in the loader
- Speeds up loading
- Highly reliable
- Durable reinforced polymer
The 1911AI™is useful with mags of width less than 14.5mm (0.57?). Wider mags will not fit in.