CCW PLUS INC, sells firearms, ammunition, only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local firearm laws.
TO PURCHASE FIREARMS INLINE:
You must be 21 or older to purchase long guns and 21, or older to purchase hand guns, or NFA items through-out the US. Check your Local & State laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
STEP #1: Verify that the product you wish to purchase from CCW PLUS INC meets your State, County, and City firearm laws.
STEP #2: Once you have completed your purchase online, your credit card is charged and you will receive an order confirmation email. If you do not receive an email with an order status update within two business days after placing your order, give us a call at; 954-840-9009
STEP #3: Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- If you have any trouble finding one, you can use any FFL dealer listed here: Search Nation Wide FFL Dealers
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- Once you choose an FFL dealer, have them email a file copy of their FFL to; [email protected]
STEP #4: Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from CCW PLUS INC. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
STEP #5: Once the FFL holder handling the transfer receives your firearm, you will need to pick it up.
***IMPORTANT*** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, any complications with the firearm will need to be addressed directly with the manufacturer.
FIREARM RESTRICTIONS BY STATE
CALIFORNIA: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved
CONNECTICUT: No Semi-Auto Rifles
MARYLAND: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
MASSACHUSETTS: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
NEW JERSEY: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
NEW YORK: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
WASHINGTON D.C. No Firearms
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders.
TO PURCHASE AMMUNITION ONLINE:
- Federal law requires that you must be at least 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via FedEx, or UPS.
- Use of known shipper, no third party.
- No sales outside the U.S.
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- All Ammo shipped to a residence REQUIRES an adult signature and CANNOT be left at the door.
AMMUNITION RESTRICTIONS BY STATE:
ILLINOIS: We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
CONNECTICUT: We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file CHICAGO, IL
COOK COUNTY, IL: No ammo without an FFL
LOS ANGELES, CA.: No ammo without an FFL
MASSACHUSETTS: No ammo without an FFL
NEW YORK CITY, NY: (Statewide) No ammo without an FFL
OAKLAND, CA: No Ammo without an FFL
SACRAMENTO, CA: No ammo without an FFL
WASHINGTON D.C.: No ammo without an FFL
APO & FPO ADDRESS: No Ammo to PO BOXES
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering ammunition. NOTE: Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased separately, in two separate orders. Firearms must be shipped sepertatly from any-other item.
AIR GUN RESTRICTIONS:
HAWAII, ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK: Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering air guns.
BLACKPOWDER FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS:
HAWAII, ILLINOIS, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY and NEW YORK: Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering black powder firearms. NOTE: For all other states, we can ship most black-powder firearms directly to you.
STATES THAT PROHIBIT LARGE-CAPACITY MAGAZINES:
CALIFORNIA:10 round limit
COLORADO: 10 round limit
CONNECTICUT: 10 round limit
HAWAII: 10 round limit
MARYLAND: 10 round limit
MASSACHUSETTS:10 round limit
NEW JERSEY: 15 round limit
NEW YORK: 10 round limit